THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Caelyn Holiday Session - On Location Photography at Franklin Park Conservatory


I don't even know where to start with the pictures from Caelyn's holiday session with her one and only, Momma! My goodness, she makes me laugh! Some of the funniest moments were in the corridors of the conservatory that echo- she got a kick out of screaming, "ahhhh!" over and over again. While she didn't cooperate to well for a formal looking pictures, I got some great expressions and captured her personality. I couldn't decide on what photos to post, so there are some on facebook too!

Once again, Franklin Park Conservatory (http://www.fpconservatory.org/) has been a great place for on-location photography sessions this winter. I'm contemplating membership! We had such a great time looking at the Chihuly glass and the Hot Shop demonstrations, and all the different plants.

Chihuly Glass Exhibit (http://www.chihuly-in-columbus.com/)She called this plant "worms", then told me they were fuzzy!


She said this one was scarey and not to touch it. Smart girl!
The 50 year old Bonsai Tree was a "little tree" to Caelyn.

I am completely entertained by how wonderful 2 year olds minds are. She never ceases to disappoint me with her opinion or what she thinks of something. Places like Franklin Park Conservatory inspire her imagination and her learning. I know we will be returning there for many many trips!

0 comments: