THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Session at Home- Amanda, Stephen, Lola and Beckham


My favorite Dalmatians ever, Beckham and Lola, invited me over to photograph them for their holiday card for 2009. They are such sweet dogs! Amanda and Stephen, their doggy parents, and a long time client of SGP, were fabulous as always. I love in home portrait sessions because everyone is just relaxed, which is a huge benefit for pet photography. Once Beckham and Lola got settled from my arrival, we got to work. In addition to the post, I got several adorable photos of each pup. Their holiday card turned out to be so adorable!
Check out a post done earlier this year to see how Lola has grown - http://sarahgaylorphotography.blogspot.com/2009/07/lola-and-beckham-cutest-dalmations-ever.html.




0 comments: