THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sarah Gaylor Photography - now featured on the KNOT.com - Columbus Ohio Wedding Photographer

Sarah Gaylor Photography is now featured on The Knot(http://www.theknot.com/)! Central Ohio, Columbus area wedding photography, wedding photographer- Sarah Gaylor! This is HUGE! The Knot website captures 80% of all future brides and grooms. I am hoping that this hits with perfect timing for Holiday engagements and really makes 2010 fantastic!



The ad can be found here:


http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Sarah-Gaylor-Photography/Profile/PHO/054/268477


Or, here is a screen shot:


This announcement comes with great joy to me. I've made the commitment to my business and finally am advertising my wedding services. I owe so much to several people for making this a reality! So let me start there:


God- Only You knows the way and the path of my life. I am so thankful for provided opportunities to serve You through my work and pray for continued direction in my journey.

Josh- I love you and I couldn't do ANY of this without your love and support continually in every aspect of our lives. Thank you for not only purchasing the ad space for Christmas, but for helping choose the photos in the ad as well. Seriously, you are the greatest!!

Family- You guys believing in me, listening to me, and helping me grow means SO much!! I'm blessed to have so many of you supporting this dream of mine.

Friends- Thank you so much for tolerating me during the past year or so! I know I have a lot to be thankful for, but you guys have been there when I am feeling down to bring me back up and encourage me more and more each day. Some of you have referred me to customers, some of you are customers. You are all wonderful for being here for me continually!!

Andrew C and My Web Wow team- You guys are awesome for working on my website. It really is a true work of graphic art. I love it and am SO appreciative of the hard work you all put in getting it up and going. (http://www.mywebwow.com/)

Emily F- Thanks for helping with my words. You are a living walking word genius!

Drum roll please.... Finally, to all the happy brides and grooms (specifically, but also to all clients of SGP), for allowing me to be a part of your day and document one of the most cherished days of your life. I am excited for all of you to live your life together, and hope that you will be life long SGP clients! You guys are awesome.
I am so excited to make this announcement and really believe in my dream as a reality, not so much a dream.

Best Wishes to everyone for 2010!!!! Happy New Year!

0 comments: