THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Business Cards and Disc Inserts - Courtesy of Inskeep Printing in Westerville, OH



I am really excited about the little things lately. It's the little things that I need to get through the every day right now. Knowing that little by little, piece by piece, my business is coming together. I know it's not much, but I wanted to share my new disc inserts and business cards that I had created with Inskeep Printing in Westerville, OH (http://www.inskeepbrothers.com/) and see what you all think. As you may know, my clients recieve a disc of their event images. This large piece will slide in the cover position and give it a nice, custom touch. Then, they made the colors a bit better on my business cards, but stuck with the simple design. I'm happy with them! Another check mark off of the good old business plan!


Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
(thanks, Steph)

0 comments: