THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 14, 2009

NEW! Modern Book - Wedding Album by Sarah Gaylor Photography

I was really curious when the doorbell rang at 6:30pm... I open the door to find the albums from Lori and Trent's wedding event held at St. Leo's Church (http://www.savesaintleo.com/) and The Venue (http://www.venueatsmithbros.com/) in September. They were guaranteed for delivery by Christmas, but I was still surprised! I couldn't wait to open the box. I was able to order a duplicate copy for myself as a studio sample to display my work and show off this fancy, modern style with future clients. Its design is custom- working with the bride and groom to tell their story is one of my favorite things. This book features edge to edge printing with a flush mount. The cover is a photo cover and features one of the couple’s favorite images from the night. This specific album/book is a 10x10 size and is 20 pages, with 100 images in total.


I'm so excited to share the "Modern Book" by Sarah Gaylor Photography and I hope Lori and Trent love their copy as much as I do. Enjoy!







0 comments: