THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning with Caelyn - by Sarah Gaylor Photography

This Christmas we were blessed enough to have a day to ourselves as a family! Caelyn is now old enough to understand Santa is coming, which let me tell you, has been a life saver in a temper tantrum moment!! Can I use this all year?? :) We also try to teach her from a young age why we celebrate Christmas- our Savior's birthday! Of course this gets her excited... She asked about having a party with balloons! It was so sweet. She's been playing with the nativity scene, and it's been a very special time for us. I wanted to share some of my favorite shots of my sweet girl from Christmas morning with everyone. I just adore these as much as she loves candy- if that's even possible!! :) The joy in her eyes is just remarkable, and I know these photos will be cherished by us forever.





0 comments: